Monday, November 12, 2007

The Great Victoria Bike Ride


In two weeks I will be cycling along the 2007 Great Victoria Bike Ride. Phillip Island to Buchan.

Entries close 16th November so you had better hurry and register. Then you can ride with me.


We start at Phillip Island on election day (don't get me started on that!) 24th Nov and travel to Wonthaggi for the night. Then to Foster for 2 nights.

Somehow I have to ride to Mirboo North and then on to Yinnar for the night.
As if the hills of the Mirboo North weren't challenging enough we then go to RAWSON!!!! 64 Kms with 30 kms up hill. I will sleep the sleep of the dead that night.
Then it is down hill all the way to Maffra. Wheeeee!!
Maffra to Paynesville. Don't forget the aeroguard!!!
Paynesville to Buchan via Bruthen.
I shall be lycra clad for a whole week!

No comments: