Sunday, March 30, 2008

Time flies when.......

I have been very slack with my blogging. But as no one actually reads this besides me I dont think it really matters.
Since we last met I was part of the 3000 who cycled The Otway Classic. I completed 60 kms in under 3 hours which was amazing. Thanks to Robyn who pushed me through to the end. We then waited for the guys who cycled the 145km route.
I cannot even comprehend cycling that far for pleasure. Sounds like torture to me.
A group of us stayed at the Torquay holiday village. On the right hand side when travelling from Geelong. It had fantastic facilities. Picnic tables and a covered kitchen area with an oven and BBQs. Even Kitchen sinks!!!
The people we went with were training for The Murray to the Moyne cycle event which is next weekend. This is to raise funds for GSHS hospitals.

No comments: