Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The view from here

Today Colin (Our Principal Librarian) is getting some people together who have yet to finish their 23 things blogwise, to help them out and show them the way. I have just been viewing, previewing, reviewing and looking at the WGRLC particants blogs and I cannot believe that I am the only one so addicted as to have finished 23 things and I am still blogging.
What is wrong with everyone else. It cannot be me of course.
Yes I am single minded, obsessive, task orientated, introverted, control freaky, and I probably have adult ADHD. But there is nothing wrong with me!!




http://www.mental-emotionalhealth.com/wp-content/uploads/make_money_blogging.jpg
I have just been told by a "teen" that because it is all over no one will be reading my blog. I suppose that means I can treat this like my own private diary.

No comments: