Wednesday, January 9, 2008

My Bike



My Bike is a Merida T2 Speeder. It is a really nice blue. Light and fast...like me. ha ha ha.
In 2007 I travelled 2837 kms on it in almost 10 months.
I have a really comfortable gel seat.
I cycled 55kms yesterday. Inverloch to Kilcunda and return along the Bass Coast Rail Trail with an other girl.
Mitchell House In Wonthaggi is the base of a new cycling group called Women on Wheels or WOW! Yesterday was our first ride. There was supposed to be 3 of us but one said that she was "stuck in traffic in Leongatha".
We are to meet each Tuesday for a ride but the other 2 cannot make it next week so I might just ride around Inverloch.
I did intent to ride the 42km circuit Inverloch-Wattle Bank-Wonthaggi-Cape Patterson-Inverloch this morning at 7am but slept in. Maybe on the weekend.
I have already ridden 88kms this week so I am doing OK.

No comments: