Saturday, January 26, 2008

100 kms this week


I have cycled 100kms this week!!! Yipee!!!
I did the 41kms on Tuesday. 33kms on Thursday. And rounded it up to 100 kms today.
On Thursday it was "one of those days" at work where the people were like waves hitting the shore line. Relentless. I finished work at 4pm so by 5pm I was cycling to blow the "sawdust" out of my head. It was really good. It did the 20kms eagles nest return fast and then a slower 13kms "around the block" which is around the outskirts of the town. I was home a watching the news by 6.15pm. Not bad.
Today was hot so I had an easy ride around the streets of town. Twice around. Looking at the housing developments going up and how far and fast the town is spreading. No hills. Just a nice ride. Except for the blue car on Surf Parade that decided that I did not need any road to ride on and overtook me like I was not there. Scarey stuff.

No comments: